We at Pro-Line Construction Materials Ltd. are proud to be your British Columbia insulation suppliers. Established in Surrey, B.C., in March 2000, we have been in business for over 15 years and have a total of eight locations in British Columbia and Alberta.
We are British Columbia’s insulation suppliers for both commercial and residential buildings.
Why is good insulation so important?
As British Columbia’s insulation suppliers, we pride ourselves on making sure that you get the maximum benefit from your insulation. Good insulation offers so many benefits to your home or office. It:
- Protects against the cold in winter and excess heat in the summer
- Can help reduce outside noise or noise between floors
- Helps you use less energy for both heating and cooling
- Eliminates condensation on walls and ceilings
- Reduces or even eliminate drafts in your home or office.
Over time, properly installed insulation pays for itself. Make your home or office an oasis with the right insulation.
What types of insulation are there?
The most common types of insulation are fibreglass, cellulose (recycled paper fibre) and foam. These types of insulation are available in several different forms:
- The most common forms for general use are batts (pre-cut sections of insulation) and foam board insulation. We use these everywhere – from the foundation to the attic!
- We use blown-in insulation in hard-to-reach areas and also use it fill wall cavities or to top up existing insulation. We use spray foam insulation for small gaps – it’s great for sealing around doors, windows, and vents.
- We use two different types of barriers as well. We use vapour barriers to control the amount of moisture that passes through insulation – it’s perfect for framing the exterior walls of a house. Radiant barriers help increase your home’s energy efficiency.
Where do I need insulation installed?
If you’re in a house, we can install insulation everywhere from the top (the attic) to bottom (crawlspace or basement) and in between (floors and walls)!
If you need insulation for a commercial building, we, your British Columbia insulation suppliers, can provide an assessment to figure out where you need insulation the most. Commercial buildings require insulation in walls and floors – and need to consider important factors like muffling noise, so it doesn’t carry between floors in the building.
Sounds great – how do I get started?
We will work with you to determine your insulation needs – large or small – and help you get the safe, comfortable, and quiet home or office you deserve!