The role of Driver and or Crane Operator within our company is to safely and effectively deliver goods to a job-site or residential area to meet customer requirements. We currently operate a multitude of equipment from 3 ton flat decks, 5 ton flat decks w/moffat, Hiab cranes and boom trucks.
- Ability to operate transport vehicles, (Crane or flat deck) to deliver goods
- Maintain accurate safety inspection records & delivery logs
- Double check material on a truck to paperwork for accuracy
- Check surrounding areas for potential dangers, issues or warning signs before commencing unload or un-cradling crane.
- Safe Roof loading of commercial and residential products
- Maintain weight compliances both for truck and roadways
- Perform pre-trip inspections on equipment checking tires, lights, brakes, etc.
- Contact customer service if the customer will experience any delivery delays or issues
- Occasionally will be responsible to load own truck, must have a second set of eyes to double check load for accuracy.
- Check to make sure all safety equipment is readily available onboard vehicle
- Point out any damages or deficiencies to the warehouse supervisor at the time of loading or markdown on the delivery log and advise customer service immediately.
- Appropriate Driver’s License eg: Class 3 W/ Air brake endorsement
- Mechanical Aptitude an asset
- CraneSafe Certification required for crane operator positions
- Candidate must be able to shift gears
- Forklift Certification an asset (not required)
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must act in a polite and professional manner at all times
- Ability to Lift up to 100 lbs regularly
- PPE must be worn at all times
Pro-line Construction Materials Ltd. offers a competitive salary, strong benefits package and RRSP program.
Location: Surrey, BC
E-mail your resume to email@example.com